Admiral Serebryakov embankment begins at Forum square and stretches for 2.5 kilometers along the Western shore of Tsemess Bay. This is a favorite place for walking guests and residents of the city. There are many sculptures and monuments on the embankment.
At the very beginning of the embankment there is a monument to the founders of Novorossiysk Raevsky, Lazarev and Serebryakov. Since 1839, Lazar Markovich Serebryakov supervised the construction of the city and port. A torpedo boat is mounted on a pedestal nearby. In 1943, such boats were used to land troops on the beachhead in the South of Novorossiysk, later called Small Land. Here on the embankment you can see guns and anchors from ships of the 19th century. Above the square stands a high-rise building – the International Center for Sailors.
A promenade with sculptures, art installations, cafes and restaurants begins right behind Forum square. The Central beach is located in the area of the Forum square. All beaches of Novorossiysk are pebbly.
Admiral Serebryakova embankment stretches for 2.5 km from the Forum square to the Fish Factory to the South of Novorossiysk. Just behind the Fish Factory is the Small Land memorial, and even further away is the Sudzhuk spit.
There are several monuments on the embankment. The most famous of them are: the monument "Exodus of 1920 "(symbolizing the white Guard officers who were forced to evacuate), the monument to the Lost sailors (dedicated to the crew of the Urup seiner), the monument to the Black Sea fish Hamsa. St. Nicholas chapel is also built on the embankment.